ALL ABOUT COOKIES
What are cookies?
- Help us improve the website by measuring any errors that occur.
- Provide statistics on how our website is used.
- Test different designs of our website.
- See how effective our adverts are.
- Gather information that could be used to advertise our products or services to you on other websites.
Why should you allow cookies?
Cookies are not a new thing and they have always been on websites, but a change in the law has meant that we need to check that using them is OK with you. If you prevent cookies we cannot guarantee how our site will perform for you. It will also not mean that you cannot comment on posts, share on social networks and we will be unable to continue improving the website to benefit you.
Your cookie settings
If you want to read more about cookies, then please take a look at the following links:
The UK cookie guide can be found on the ICC website section: